We could rabbit on for ages about how good our courses are, but actually you guys want to hear from people who’ve sat where you are, thinking about undertaking a specific course, have completed it, and exactly what they thought.
Life Coaching Client
I had life coaching with Fi for almost a year. At the start I was on antidepressants and suffered with anxiety really bad to the point where I was barely leaving the house.
Life coaching with Fi was the best thing I’ve ever done. At times I was completely taken out of my comfort zone but the sense of achievement I had at the end was a far better feeling than the anxiety!
Life coaching, for me, we went through my past and I have faced up and confronted all my fears that have been holding me back for such a long time. I could write about this for ages but in summary I have learned to talk about what is bothering me instead of bottling things up. That it is ok to feel nervous, stressed, fed up. Everybody feels that way I just know how to handle these feelings now.
It’s hard to write a review when I feel life coaching is very much tailored to what YOU need! My advice would be to just go for it, if you suffer from depression, anxiety or any other mental health issues then give it a go.
For me it was the best thing I have ever done. Life coaching won’t change who you are but will make you a better person. I am no longer on antidepressants, yayyyy!!!!!
Thank you so much Fi for everything you have helped me achieve you are truly an amazing soul xxxx
Inner Journey North Bromsgrove High School
Lee Nolan Head of Year 11
- Fiona has been a ray of light during a difficult time for our most anxious students. She has worked with groups of students developing their resilience and arming them with techniques to manage their emotions. Fiona has an infectious personality and has brought great energy to the sessions. The students have enjoyed the sessions immensely and will miss having that support. As a school we have been delighted to see the students smiling again and looking forward rather than worrying about what might be. It has been an excellent program and we will be looking to use the intervention with all exam groups in the future. We at North consider the mental health of our students to be critical and eagerly anticipate the positive effect this will have on examination results as well as the general quality of life for our students. We would like to thank Fiona for all her hard work and look forward to maintaining this provision in the future
Katy Travers Head of Year 10
- Thank you for your amazing work with our students, the strategies they know now will be invaluable to them.
- Fiona has been really helpful with getting me through my exams. She has taught me techniques to use to keep calm in this very stressful time period, I feel like this has been very beneficial during the exams as I have been able to concentrate on the exam paper and revision prior to exams rather than worrying about it. Fiona is a lovely enthusiastic person and is very passionate about what she does, this comes across in her sessions and make them very enjoyable.
- I want to say a massive thank you for everything.Not only have you helped me focus on my exams but you understood how i was feeling when I though nobody else could. I am giving you my Angel, so he can watch of you and your family, and so its a reminder of how important your work is.
- Thank you so much for everything you’ve done, you have really opened up my mind and i’m starting to peep over the wall!!
Inner Journey South Bromsgrove High
- Thank you so much for all your help, I will forever be grateful. You’re an amazing women and such an inspiration.
Inner Journey – Six week bespoke course
- You’ve made my day, my life so much happier, thank you.
- Everything was taught and explained in an easy, friendly, ‘real’ and non – dictatorial way. I was made to feel that ‘I can do this!’
- Fi was lovely, very inviting, very clear and put everyone at ease
- Fi made it informative in an non-formal constructive way. I would recommend her every time
- The lovely “purple Reiki lady”. I just wanted to say a huge thank you for getting me back on my “Reiki Journey” you don’t know how much it means to me.
- Fi always give you time to absorb all the information given and answers any questions you may have.